Tuesday 15 July 2008

When sea waves crush they hit me hard...

The pale moon is gone now
As I watch the crimson sunrise.
Another day, another night
Through the ever flowing time.


Today I will fall asleep alone again, with nothing but my cat to comfort me while Morpheus takes care of me. And then I'll wake up without you, again. How I wish I could wake up someday next to you, and just stare at your sleep, caressing your hair and smiling when you wake up... To hold on to you in a soothing hug during your troubled nights, like I did the other night... But now I see these are just vanishing thoughts. I will not be the one waking up next to you. I will not rejoice with your smile when waking you up with gentle good-morning kisses. You refused to take that path. But I respect that. I understand your feelings, even though they indeed hurt me. I offered you the world, but you refused it. You were too scared to accept it. I failed in showing you how could I be a safe haven for you. But I still love you.
Now, I face a greater challenge. To adapt this love to our new path. I hope to succeed, because I just couldn't stand being away from you. I love you, so I will change. Like you tried to change for me one day. But I know a part of me won't be able to change... I just hope that time will heal us. I just hope that my tears will dry soon. I just hope I'll make it through this changes. And most of all, I hope you will understand how I feel and help me mend myself, as I always did to you.


Não devia ter-te deixado entrar assim na minha vida, não devia. Mas não pude evitar. Entraste em mim por assalto e foi doce resistir. Agora se quiser expulsar-te não consigo. Perdi-me em ti, por descuido. Agora não me encontro sem ti. É o teu nome que grito silenciosamente nestas noites em que a dor se espalha por mim. Quando agarro os lençois desesperada é o teu rosto que desenho para me serenar...


Du är vacker *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...